by Raul Calin, ITTF Secretary-General
Resulting from successful videoconferences held prior to the 2020 Annual General Meeting; there will be a series of nine videoconferences conducted via Zoom before the gathering in Houston.
Presentations scheduled for 13.00 Central European Summer Time (CEST)
- Monday 18th October: ITTF Foundation
- Thursday 21st October: High Performance and Development & Member Relations
- Tuesday 26th October: World Table Tennis
- Thursday 28th October: Equipment
Note: Tuesday 26th October for World Table Tennis is a change of date
Presentations scheduled for 13.00 Central European Time (CET)
- Monday 1st November: Strategic Plan
- Thursday 4th November: Finance Forum
- Monday 8th November: Governance, Propositions, Resolutions
- Thursday 11th November: 2024 World Championships bids
- Monday 15th November: Executive Committee Candidates
In Lausanne, the ITTF Headquarters for Operations, Olympic and Paralympic Games, Central European Summer (CEST) ends on Sunday 31st October; Central European Time (CET) commences on Monday 1st November.
Delegates registered officially for the 2021 Annual General Meeting will be receiving the invitations for each of the videoconferences.
In order to receive invitations, or if not yet registered, complete the appropriate form:
- Delegates of Member Associations Registration Form
if not registered by Friday 24th September, participation is only possible remotely
- Board of Directors Registration Form
Only use this form if not the delegate of your member association
- Attendee Registration Form
for persons not delegates or Board of Directors members
For further information and queries contact: [email protected]