Advocating integrity, caring for the welfare of athletes, supporting sporting organisations in their efforts to maintain hard earned reputations for fair play; the International Testing Agency (ITA) is hosting a series of webinars, inviting the entire table tennis family.
The aim crystal clear: to advance the cause of keeping sport clean.
Players, coaches and all involved are strongly advised to attend the webinars; conducted in English, simultaneous translation being available in Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish. Those who attend all five sessions will receive a certificate from the ITA.
It is important that participants sign up for each session using the links below as they are stand-alone webinars.
All five sessions commence at 14.00 hours (CET) and last for one hour.
- Thursday 10th November: Introduction to anti-doping: overview of the system, rights and responsibilities, ADRVs
- Thursday 17th November: The Doping Control Process: includes testing procedures (urine and blood) and ABP
- Thursday 24th November: Medications, Supplements, Prohibited List and TUEs: includes the Principle of Strict Liability
- Thursday 1st December: Principles and Values of Clean Sport: includes sanctions, consequences and speaking up
- Thursday 8th December: Out-of-Competition Testing: Includes requirements of RTP/TP, whereabouts, use of ADAMS
The International Testing Agency was established in March 2017, following the proposal made by the International Olympic Committee at the Olympic Summit held in October 2015. Non-profit making, based in Lausanne, the organisation became fully operational in July 2018.