An event for the champions of the present and the past!
The World Veteran Table Tennis Championships 2023 will take place on 15-21 January in the Sultanate of Oman, a country of breath-taking natural beauty.
With several age categories and 44 World Titles on offer, this is an event for anyone and everyone who continues to show their passion for the sport, while enjoying an unforgettable experience in the Arabian Peninsula’s hidden jewel.
Register now on the official website of the World Veteran Table Tennis Championships 2023 – Muscat, Oman
The first stage of registration closes on Saturday 2nd July 2022, the second stage commenced on Sunday 3rd July and concludes at midnight on Thursday 15th December 2022.
- 40-44 years (born between 1982 and 1978)
- 45-49 years (born between 1977 and 1973)
- 50-54 years (born between 1972 and 1968)
- 55-59 years (born between 1967 and 1963)
- 60-64 years (born between 1962 and 1958)
- 65-69 years (born between 1957 and 1953)
- 70-74 years (born between 1952 and 1948)
- 75-79 years (born between 1947 and 1943)
- 80-84 years (born between 1942 and 1938)
- 85-89 years (born between 1937 and 1933)
- Over 90 years (born in 1932 or before)
Each entrant is allowed to participate in one singles and one doubles event. In singles events a player must participate in their own age category. If players forming a doubles pair do not belong to the same age group, they shall be placed in the category of the younger player.
- Sunday 15 January 2023: Opening ceremony
- Monday 16 January 2023: singles competitions
- Tuesday 17 January 2023: singles and doubles competitions
- Wednesday 18 January 2023: Day Off / Touristic offer
- Thursday 19 January 2023: singles and doubles competitions
- Friday 20 January 2023: singles and doubles competitions
- Saturday 21 January 2023: Singles and doubles finals
Muscat has a wide array of hotel options, all of which can be easily booked on the official website of the World Veteran Championships
Oman, the hidden jewel
The Sultanate of Oman is a country of breath-taking natural beauty, interwoven with a kaleidoscope of history and legends. As the oldest independent state in the Arab World, Oman has embraced modernization and progress while retaining the core aspects of its culture and heritage.
From tall mountains and deep gorges, to water-filled wadis, endless beaches and some of the world’s most stunning desert landscapes, Oman is the hidden jewel of the Arabian Peninsula.
Visit the official website of the World Veteran Table Tennis Championships 2023 – Muscat, Oman