No results found.
Staged in the city of Stockholm the 2017 ITTF World Tour Swedish Open will be held from Thursday 16th November to Sunday 19th November.
The tournament will be preceded by the qualification events commencing on Monday 13th November and concluding on Wednesday 15th November.
The Qualification will be played during 3 days; starting from Monday 13th November and concluding on Wednesday 15th November.
Please respect the following deadlines for that event:
- Final entries for singles: 17 October 2017
- Final entries for doubles: 24 October 2017
- Payment deadline: 11 November 2017
- Accommodation forms: 15 October 2017
- Travel details: 20 October 2017