No results found.
Staged in the city of Olomouc the Seamaster 2017 ITTF World Tour Czech Open will be held from Thursday 24th August to Sunday 27th August.
The tournament will be preceded by the qualification events commencing on Tuesday 22nd August and concluding on Wednesday 23rd August.
- 22 Aug (Qualification + U21 Main Draws)
- 23 Aug (Qualification + U21 Main draws)
- 24 Aug (Main Events)
- 25 Aug (Main Events)
- 26 Aug (Main Events)
- 27 Aug (Main Events)
- Men´s Singles (Print Version)
- Women´s Singles (Print Version)
- Men´s Doubles (Print Version)
- Women´s Doubles (Print Version)
- Men´s Singles Preliminary Round 1 (Print Version)
- Men´s Singles Preliminary Round 2 (Print Version)
- Women´s Singles Preliminary Round (Print Version)
- Men´s Doubles Preliminary Round (Print Version)
- Women´s Doubles Preliminary Round (Print Version)
- Men´s Singles Groups
- Women´s Singles Groups
- U21 Men´s SIngles (Print Version)
- U21 Women´s SIngles (Print Version)
Additional Important Information
At the Seamaster 2017 ITTF World Tour Czech Open will be played from the Main Draw onwards with Multi Balls.
As a measure for professional development and improvement of the sport presentation, ITTF decided about testing the “Multi Balls” system at few chosen events during the Seamaster 2017 World Tour. That means that the umpire has a certain number of balls and will throw the next ball during a match to the player, which will not pick up the ball from the floor (the net balls can be replayed).
This system is being successfully used in the Chinese Super League, and it´s objective is reducing the time between the points during the matches, as well as a better sport presentation for the TV broadcast.
After several discussions and with the prior agreement of the Organizing Committee it was decided to make the first “Multi Balls” trial during the Seamaster 2017 World Tour Czech Open, which will take place in Olomouc from 24th to 27th of August. This will be applied from the first round of the Main Draw onwards. Starting that stage, all matches will be played on 4 show court tables which will make it easier to follow.
Experts´ opinion as well as the players´ feedback will be taken into consideration and presented in the next Executive Committee meeting for further debates.
Please respect the following deadlines for that event:
- Final entries for singles: 23 July 2017
- Final entries for doubles: 2 August 2017
- Payment deadline: 20 August 2017
- Accommodation forms: 23 July 2017
- Travel details: 23 July 2017
Final list of entries
Players highlighted in yellow have been accepted; further entries may be accepted should places be available at the closing date