Olympic Solidarity is funded by the IOC. For the period 2017-2020 programs include those for Coaches, Athletes, and Promotion of Olympic Values, plus others more related to National Olympic Committees.
There is 2 new programs, Athlete Career Transition and Refugee Athlete Support. Details of these new programs and all programs can be found in the below language links.
Of particular interest to National Table Tennis Associations are:
- Technical Courses for Coaches
- Olympic Scholarships for Coaches
- Development of a National Sports System
- Olympic Scholarships for Athletes Tokyo 2020
- Youth Olympic Games Athlete Support Buenos Aires 2018
- Continental Athlete Support Grant
- Athlete Career Transition
- Refugee Athlete Support
Promotion of Olympic Values
- Gender Equality and Diversity
- Sport for Social Development
- Sports Medicine and Protection of Clean Athletes
- Sustainability in Sport and Olympic Education
- Olympic Education, Culture and Legacy
Applications are made through your National Olympic Committee, by the National Table Tennis Association.
For a more detailed description of the above listed courses please click below:
For an overall summary of all Olympic Solidarity Programmes please click here.