The essential information and documents about Anti Doping can be found on this page:
The ITTF, effective 1st July 2018, has fully entrusted its anti-doping work to the International Testing Agency (ITA), including in and out-of-competition testing, test-distribution planning, intelligence-gathering, and TUE exemptions.
Since 1st January 2020, the ITTF has signed an agreement with the Court of Arbitration of Sport Anti-Doping Division (CAS ADD), agreeing to delegate its first-instance authority to adjudicate alleged anti-doping rule violations and any sanctions, if applicable, to the CAS ADD and in doing so, accepting the CAS ADD Rules to apply to any doping-related procedure.
- Anti-Doping Rules 2020 (refer to Chapter 5)
- The Roles and Responsibilities of National Associations
- 2018 – General Statistical Report
- 2017 – General Statistical Report
- 2016 – General Statistical Report