Advocating integrity, caring for the welfare of athletes, and supporting sporting organisations in their efforts to maintain hard-earned reputations for fair play; the International Testing Agency (ITA) is hosting a series of webinars, inviting the entire table tennis family.
The aim is crystal clear: to advance the cause of keeping sport clean.
Players, coaches and all involved are strongly advised to attend the webinars; conducted in English, with simultaneous translation being available in Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish. Those who attend all five sessions will receive a certificate from the ITA.
It is important that participants sign up for each session using the links below as they are stand-alone webinars. Registered participants can also replay the sessions.
All five sessions commence at 14.00 hours (CEST) and last for one hour.
- Thursday 6 July 2023: Introduction to anti-doping: overview of the system, rights and responsibilities, ADRVs
- Thursday 13 July 2023: The Doping Control Process: includes testing procedures (urine and blood) and ABP
- Thursday20 July 2023: Medications, Supplements, Prohibited List and TUEs: includes the Principle of Strict Liability
- Thursday 27 July 2023: Principles and Values of Clean Sport: includes sanctions, consequences and speaking up
- Thursday 3 August 2023: Out-of-Competition Testing: Includes requirements of RTP/TP, whereabouts, use of ADAMS
Register now and let’s keep our sport clean!
The International Testing Agency was established in March 2017, following the proposal made by the International Olympic Committee at the Olympic Summit held in October 2015. Non-profit making, based in Lausanne, the organisation became fully operational in July 2018.