Tapping into a long tradition of coaching education and table tennis related knowledge, SBTF aims to provide 12 Swedish and 12 international coaches the opportunity to interact with high level lecturers and each other to share knowledge and ideas with the aim of further raising the coaching standard on an already very high level.
Over the 5 days of the course, coaches will be able to participate in both theoretical and practical sessions covering a broad range of topics and conducted by experts in their field. More information on course content can be found in the prospectus.
As the name suggests, the High Level Coaching Course is aimed at coaches working at a high level within their Member Associations and internationally.
The ITTF will support the participation of 12 international coaches by covering the course fees, which will include hospitality for the entire duration of the course. To apply, coaches must fulfil the following criteria:
- Be active as a coach (as demonstrated by stating the last event they took part in)
- Be at least a National Coach within their Member Association
- Have at least 10 years of experience within national teams (youth / senior)
- Provide a list of achievements of athletes under their guidance
- Have a good level of spoken English and be able to interact with colleagues and lecturers
- Be able to present in English
- Olympic participation as a coach (desirable, not compulsory)
- References from top players worked with (desirable, not compulsory)
To apply, please fill out the online application form by 15 May 2022.