by Pablo Perez, Head ITTF Para Table Tennis
Organised in the fourth quarter of 2022 with a maximum of 340 players accepted, the tournament involves seven competition days.
World titles in the following categories comprise the schedule:
- Women’s Singles (Classes 1 – 11)
- Men’s Singles (Classes 1 – 11)
- Women’s doubles (Classes to be decided)
- Men’s doubles (Classes to be decided)
- Mixed doubles (Classes to be decided)
Deadline for submission: Saturday 30th October 2021
Any member association interested in hosting the event is encouraged to contact Pablo Perez for further enquiries and the full bid documentation.
Contact: Pablo Perez ([email protected])