For upcoming webinars and ways to register your interest to participate, check our webinar calendar that will give you all information available on the upcoming episodes.
Kicking off the series, this week we will be discussing “Table Tennis During The Time of COVID-19”, looking at different approaches to keep the connection of our sport alive in these challenging times.
This week, our panellists will be:
- Zoran Primorac (CRO): Chair of the ITTF Athletes Commission, seven-time Olympian, and multiple World Championship Medallist in Singles, Doubles and Team events
- Adriana Diaz (PUR): 2020 Pan-American Cup Winner, 2019 Pan-Am Games Champion in Singles, Doubles and Team
- Dina Meshref (EGY): Multiple African Games, African Cup and African Championships Gold Medallist
- Robert Gardos (AUT): Former European Championships Doubles and Team Gold Medallist
- Sharath Kamal Achanta (IND): 2006 Commonwealth Games Singles Champion and longest serving member of the Indian national team
After a short introduction, we will hear from each of the panellists regarding their experience with COVID-19, the lockdown and the challenges they have faced during the last weeks and months. Participants will be able to pose their questions in a chat function, which will then be selected and answered in a Q&A session at the end of the webinar.
We look forward to seeing you there!