Under the current circumstances, health risks, international travel constraints and majority of feedback received from LOCs, ITTF has decided to cancel all the World Junior Circuit and Para Table Tennis events for the remaining of 2020. We believe this is the best decision for the safety and health of our players.
Should the current situation improve significantly that will allow for alternative events to be planned we will reach out to all National Associations with an open letter.
- ITTF Fa20 Egypt Para Open 2020, Alexandria (EGY): 1-4 Feb
- ITTF Fa20 Polish Para Open 2020, Wladyslawowo (POL): 20-22 Feb
- IWAS World Games 2020 (Fa20), Nakhon Ratchasima (THA):(Not ITTF event, postponed to December)
- ITTF Fa40 Costa Brava Para Open 2020, Platja D’Aro (ESP): 5-8 Mar
ITTF Fa40 China Para Open 2020, Hangzhou(CHN), 12-15 Mar(Cancelled) ITTF Fa20 Lignano Masters Open 2020, Lignano (ITA): 18-21 Mar(Cancelled) ITTF Fa20 12th Alwatani Para Championships, Amman (JOR): 24-26 Mar(Cancelled)
- Paralympic World Qualification Tournament, Laško (SLO):
9-11 May(Postponed to 2021) ITTF Fa40 Slovenia Para Open 2020, Laško (SLO): 13-16 May(Cancelled) ITTF Fa40 Slovakia Para Open 2020, Bratislava (SVK): 20-23 May (Cancelled) ITTF Fa20 Czech Para Open 2020, Ostrava (CZE): 29-31 May(Cancelled)
ITTF Fa20 Girona Spanish Para Open 2020, Girona (ESP): 19-21 Jun(Cancelled)
- Paralympic Games, Tokyo (JPN),
26 Aug – 4 Sept(Postponed to 2021)
Dutch Para Open 2020, Stadskanaal , (NED): 6-8 Nov(Cancelled) ITTF Fa20 Indonesia Para Open 2020, Jakarta (INA): 14-17 Nov(Cancelled)
ITTF Fa20 Para XVIII Copa Tango, Buenos Aires (ARG): 4-6 Dec(Cancelled) ITTF Fa20 Copa Costa Rica 2020, San José (CRC): 10-12 Dec(Cancelled) ITTF Fa40 Thailand Para Open 2020, Pattaya, (THA): 18-21 Dec(Cancelled)