The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has launched the bidding process for the 2021 and 2022 ITTF World Junior Table Tennis Championships.
Introduced in 2003 in Santiago, Chile, the WJTTC is the most prestigious World Title Event for junior players (aged 18 years and younger) sanctioned by the ITTF.
Japan’s teenage prodigy Tomokazu Harimoto became the youngest ever World Junior Champion (13 years and 163 days old) in 2016 and has already been making his mark on the senior tour.
- Showcase your city to the world through ITTF’s TV partners worldwide & live streaming on ITTF’s online streaming platform, itTV.
- Inspire the next generation of Table Tennis Champions.
- Great way to start off hosting higher level events.
- Create an iconic legacy event for your city.
- Over 2.8 million ITTF social media followers globally.
Visit ittfbids.com/worldjuniorchamps for more information and submit your bids now!
Deadline for bid submission: 20 March 2019 (CET 23:59)