No results found.
Dates: 12 to 16 February 2020
Hodonín, Czech Republic
To all participants of 2020 WJC Czech Junior & Cadet Open,
Due to the large number of entries (375), which exceeds for 105 players maximum number of entries we are forced to apply some restrictions. To guarantee a feasible and smooth schedule we decided that these restrictions will be as follows:
- We will allow a maximum of 6 players per association in each individual event (6-JBS, 6-JGS, 6-CBS, 6-CGS, 6-JBD, 6-JGD, 6-CBD, 6-CGD).
- We will allow a maximum of 1 team per association in each event (1-JBT, 1-JGT, 1-CBT, 1-CGT).
- Mix teams – will be allowed only for players from National Associations who didn’t enter teams in the event.
- Consolation events will not be played.
- If it is needed, 32 players will be directly entered in the Main Draw in JBS and JGS.
We kindly ask all associations to remove all players who will not participate in the Czech Open due to the above restrictions until 20th January, without cancellation fee penalties.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.