No results found.
Dates: 14 to 16 October 2019
- Prospectus (updated on 07/08/2019 with a new venue)
- Entries must be sent through the INAS web portal (If you require further information about your team entry please contact your INAS Member Nation)
- Classification Seminar for intellectual impairment (Please, fill in this application form before 31-Aug-2019)
Competitions on 17 and 18 October will include doubles and mixed doubles. Also, events for II2 and II3 classes will be held.
Please respect the following deadlines for that event:
- Second entry by name: 04/07/2019
Classification services provided
First classification for new athletes with Physical Impairment
Reevaluation for already classified athletes with Physical Impairment
- Classification for Intellectual Impaired athletes (Max. 24 athletes)
Important note: All athletes requiring classification MUST register beforehand using this classification registration form. Players who don´t register through that form won´t be admitted to classification.