Measuring 23,000 square metres, the Riocentro – Pavilion 3 will host the para table tennis events during the Rio 2016 Paralympic Games (8-17 September). The venue can hold a capacity of 5,200 spectators. There will be eight competition tables, four for standing and four for sitting. The warm-up area will include 16 tables and will be located next to the field of play. A training area will include 20 tables.
Arriving at the venue
Address: Av. Salvador Allende, 6.555 – Barra da Tijuca
- Riocentro station is accessible.
- Use public transport. It is not possible to park at the competition venues and their surroundings
- Check the venue entry locations and pay attention to the signs at the stations
- After the competition, check the venue exits and public transport access signs
- Walking times are estimated based on the average speed of 1.2m/s