GoDaddy is the world’s largest cloud platform dedicated to small independent ventures and will be working alongside the ITTF to promote events in countries globally.
GoDaddy has been involved in world table tennis since 2016 sponsoring the Women’s World Cup and World Tour Grand Finals.
As a part of the sponsorship extension with the ITTF, GoDaddy comes on board as the major sponsor of five events on the newly revamped Seamaster 2017 ITTF World Tour calendar.
The events include:
- 2017 ITTF World Tour Platinum, China Open, Chengdu, Thursday 22nd – Sunday 25th June
- 2017 ITTF World Tour Platinum, Australia Open, Gold Coast, Tuesday 4th – Friday 7th July
- 2017 ITTF World Tour Platinum, Austrian Open, Linz, Thursday 21st – Sunday 24th September
- 2017 ITTF World Tour Platinum, German Open, Magdeburg, Friday 10th – Sunday 12th November
- 2017 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals, Thursday 14th – Sunday 17th December, location TBD
Thomas Weikert, ITTF President said “we are very pleased to have GoDaddy continuing as an ITTF partner and we look forward to long term cooperation. It is fantastic to have an American partner come on board.”
Roger Chen GoDaddy Vice President, Asia said “GoDaddy is pleased to be working again with the ITTF by sponsoring table tennis tour events in countries around the world. We have found ITTF events to be an effective way of building relationships with small businesses and entrepreneurs, communicating the importance of having a strong online presence. Table tennis is exceedingly popular in Asia, and resonates with the population in a unique way, and we are happy to extend our agreement with the ITTF for five more events this year.”
Go Daddy website: godaddy.com