by Ian Marshall, ITTF Publications Editor
Officials from throughout the world are welcome
- Women’s Singles – 18 years to 40 years
- Women’s Singles – 41 years plus
- Men’s Singles – 18 years to 40 years
- Men’s Singles – 41 years plus
All entrants must organize their own transport to the region as well as travel and medical insurance. Local transport will be provided from and to the airports and railway stations in Moscow; kindly note there are four airports and five railway stations in Moscow.
Should a nominated umpire require a visa, kindly send relevant details when submitting the nomination (full name as in passport, date of birth, place of birth, passport number, expiry date of passport). A letter of invitation will be provided but the issuance of a visa is entirely at the discretion of the relevant consulate or embassy.
Address: Kirovogradskaya ul., 21к1, Moscow, Russia, 117519,
Telephone: +7 495 388-59-36
- Single room per person per night: €40.00
- Double room per person per night: €20.00
- Triple room per person per night: €16.00
- Quadruple room per person per night: €16.00
- Five-bed room per person per night: €16.00
Replies and questions, please address:
Nikolay Tereshkin, Umpires and Referees Committee, Table Tennis Federation of Russia
International tournament for officials in memory of Boris Yun: Official Letter of Invitation (Date of Tournament is Sunday 24th December)
International tournament for officials in memory of Boris Yun: Official Entry Form (Closing Date is Sunday 10th December)
Thank you for your support and see you in Moscow!