The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) is the global governing body for the sport of table tennis and currently has 222 National Associations, making it the largest international sports federation. The ITTF organizes events all around the globe annually, including the World Championships, World Cups and World Tour events.
Since January 2017, the ITTF has taken its commercial rights in-house, which is managed by ITTF’s Marketing and Asia Pacific Headquarters in Singapore. We are looking for motivated team players with expertise in sales to join us in bringing table tennis to the next level!
The International Sales Manager will have a key role in the sales of all ITTF properties internationally, and will report to ITTF’s Marketing & Commercial Director, Steve Dainton and Business Development Manager, Kimberly Koh at the Singapore office.
- Generate new leads for potential new partners for all ITTF properties through all traditional and modern methods.
- Seek Partnership/Sponsorship sales for the ITTF properties internationally
- Develop relationships with key business partners in all parts of the world
- Manage sales opportunities of ITTF Continental events
- Manage sponsorship reports and analytics to support sponsorship sales and business development
- Follow and report on global business trends
- Work closely with the ITTF Marketing Department on all facets of its marketing strategy worldwide
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a sales, marketing, business development role in sports / sports media / events
- Strong understanding of brand and communications and the role of sponsorship in the marketing mix
- Excellent communication, research and analytical capabilities are essential
- Passion for sports and table tennis would be a plus
- Language: English is essential, knowledge of an additional language is a plus
- Seniority Level: Associate
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Job Functions: Sales, Business Development, Marketing
- Singaporeans and Permanent Residents will be considered first
Application Deadline: Thursday 20th April 2017.